7 Amazing Tips To Make Money Online With eBooks
If writing is your thing then this article is for you. It explains 7 top tips for making money online with eBooks.
So, let’s get started.
1. Get an idea – do some research, find out what is selling and exploit it. For example, if exercising is your thing, research weight loss and how your favorite exercise gets you results, explain it in an eBook and then sell it. Or, if tennis is your hobby, look at your techniques, mistakes and advise others on what not to do.
2. Create an advert – more commonly known as a salescopy. This is a factsheet on why someone would buy your eBook. Highlight the issues often encountered by people such as, from a weight loss point of view, ill-fitting clothes, buying outsize clothing, excessive food bills to feed an appetite and then, produce the solution to the problem. Exercising for weight loss. If it’s tennis, highlight the injuries from holding rackets incorrectly, reaching for shots, types of tennis balls and surfaces to play on. Then identify the skills, methods and equipment needed for best, winning results.
3. Create a website – make a straight forward, clean-cut website which is easy to use and provides all of the information in the salescopy and more, for free, promoting your eBook. Don’t go over the top and make it too busy or complicated to navigate. Use a few pages, obvious menu and opt-in form to get further free information prior to purchasing your eBook.
4. Attract visitors – use various methods to attract visitors to your website including writing articles such as this around your niche, or pay for targeted traffic but use reputable sources. You can even create your own YouTube video for free and upload this onto the internet.
5. Request feedback – get advice and comments from your visitors, customers and provoke responses, use competitions, free giveaways and bonus gifts to those who buy from or contribute to your website. this will increase your visibility on the internet and you will gain a good reputation, promoting word of mouth and good reviews.
6. Capture information – for every visitor who requests information, a free bonus or who buys your product, capture their email contact detail prior to distribution in order that, when you create another eBook or information product, you can advertise and offer this to your previous customers. This can be a vital source of income and again, build on your reputation.
7. Create and promote bigger products – turn your eBook into an audio format and sell this as an upsell to those who purchased your book. It is even possible to turn your information product into a DVD collection and sell physical products on Amazon, eBay and other online marketplaces.
For more ideas to make money online, including specific instructions for creating your own eBook, visit Progress for Success now.
Source by Shirley Brown